Named after Rosa Parks, an American activist in the civil right movement who fought for racial equality. She is also named "the mother of the civil rights movement".
This elegant and classic sand color top is made of linen and tencel, with a silky feeling. A gorgeous and minimal design that can be styled with pants, skirts, and be worn in any season.
Buy what you need and cherish it a lifetime.
Cool machine wash in 30 degrees to save energy. Use environmental detergents and the fresh air from nature to dry.
- Material used: 55% linen & 45% lyocell
- Sizes available: S, M, L (model is approx 175cm and wears size M)
- Color: sand
- Regular fit; true to size
- Ethically made in certified factory Dongguan, China
- Limited edition production only to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled material and are 100% compostable