Named after Nadia Murad, an Iraqi human rights activist who was kidnapped by the Islamic State. She is fighting against human trafficking and sexual violence and has founded Nadia's Initiative, an organization advocating for women rights and minorities.
Her courage, bravery and strength is of pure respect and admiration.
This classic and versatile off white color shirt playsuit is a timeless and seasonless piece that will last a life time in your wardrobe. Made of linen and cotton fibres and coconut shell buttons. Comes with side pockets. Suitable for boys under 172cm long.
Style tip: use it with heels for a dressed up look, with trainers for casual or sandals for a summer holiday look.
Buy what you need and cherish it a lifetime.
Cool machine wash in 30 degrees to save energy. Use environmental detergents and the fresh air from nature to dry.
- Material used: 60% cotton & 40% linen
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (model is approx 175cm and wears size M)
- Color: off white
- Regular fit; true to size
- Brown Coconut buttons
- Side pockets
- Full length sleeve
- Ethically made in certified factory Dongguan, China
- Pre Order production only to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled material and are 100% compostable