Named after Jacinda Ardern, the New Zelands prime minister and whom we have utmost admiration and respect for on her human rights values and fights against crlimate change. This off white kimono style dress is a timeless and elegant piece for the Spring/Summer days. Made of cotton and linen, it's minimalistic cut and texture brings harmony to your silhouette. A classic style that will last a life time in your wardrobe.
Buy what you need and cherish it a lifetime.
Cool machine wash in 30 degrees to save energy. Use environmental detergents and the fresh air from nature to dry.
- Material used: 85% cotton & 15% linen
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (model is approx 175cm and wears size M)
- Color: off white
- Regular fit; true to size
- Wood buttons
- Ethically made in certified factory Dongguan, China
- Pre Order production only to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled material and are 100% compostable